The Boring Stuff
Dealing with us and what it means
We need to have your payment for the price of the goods and delivery before the order is fully accepted, once the lovely money exchanges hands we promise to despatch your goods to you on a speedy service and as long as you have given us a mobile number. You will also get an e-mail telling you that your order is confirmed. Sometimes the road and traffic can prevent our normal swift delivery and delays can occur, we are sure you would forgive us if this did happen.
Sometimes we cannot accept an order
If we cannot complete your order due to lack of stock, if you live outside our delivery area, or the nasty credit card company does not pay up, we will let you know by e-mail and perhaps we can start the process again.
Cosatto Four Year Guarantee Terms and Conditions
For eons of time, Cosatto has been bringing to the market, pushchairs, highchairs and other nursery products that are manufactured to the most exacting standards. We’re test geeks and quality obsessed.
We’re not commitment-shy, we pledge our guarantee of real substance against material or manufacturing defects. We want you to be happy.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
Your end of the Bargain
Please read and memorise the following Terms and Conditions. We may test you at a later date:
Cosatto Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- Our four year guarantee is only valid on products whose box bears the 4yr guarantee logo, with the four year guarantee literature enclosed.
- Second-hand products do not qualify for the guarantee.
- Registering with incorrect information will invalidate your guarantee so keep it real. Cosatto reserve the right to refuse any guarantee if our Terms and Conditions are not met.
Here’s a numbered list:
- The guarantee is available for Cosatto branded products.
- The guarantee is only available to the original purchasing individuals who complete the guarantee registration form, stating the serial number and details of purchase from an approved Cosatto retailer, within 28 days of purchase. The guarantee is non-transferable.
- The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses - i.e time or other products.
- The guarantee is not applicable to products purchased ex-showroom display.
- Cosatto will replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a design, colourway, fabric, accessories or model should we see fit. Under these circumstances, the consumer will receive an equivalent product, provided the claim is within the guarantee period.
- The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer's control, including:
- failure to follow Cosatto user guide and maintenance instructions
- normal wear and tear
- inappropriate use and/or cleaning
- accidental and/or wilful damage - i.e. customer misuse with respect to the enclosed user guides
- inappropriate storage methods
- modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- In the event of any faults - you shall notify Cosatto within 1 week upon discovery of a defect.
- The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use. It does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear: foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear.
- If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, Cosatto shall, at its discretion, repair the product; or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement. This shall be Cosatto's sole obligation.
- Any repair work shall only be undertaken by a party first approved by Cosatto.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Cosatto reserve the right to charge the customer in respect of any Service Engineer's time or replacement parts supplied.
- The guarantee is valid on completion of the registration process.
Length of Guarantee
The guarantee is valid for 4 years from date of purchase.
We take your privacy very seriously. However, from time to time we may come across someone who we think you would really love to hear from and so we may give them your details. Listen to what they have to say or offer, you can always unsubscribe – or, you can tell us up front and we will never pass your details on.
If you change your mind about being contacted after agreeing, just get in touch, we will put a stop to it.
1. What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site (for further details, please see our Cookies section), other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to Us using it for the purposes set out in section 2, for example, when signing up for an Account or making a purchase. Depending upon your use of Our Site, we may collect some or all the following data:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Billing and postal address;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as transaction history;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- Lifestyle and other information collected on registration or through surveys.
If you choose to provide us with personal information it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
After making a purchase we may email you with relevant offers, information and/or news we think you'd like to hear about. If you do not wish to hear form us any further then simply unsubscribe via one of our emails or contact us here and we'll unsubscribe you.
Non-Personal Identifying Information.
We may also collect non-personal identifying information about your visit to our websites based on your browsing activities. This information may include the pages you browse, and products and services viewed or ordered for example.
This helps us to better manage and develop our site, to provide you with a more enjoyable, customised service and experience in the future, and to help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs.
From time to time, if you consented accordingly we may also store and use your information to contact you for market research, marketing, information and customer service purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail or social media platforms as indicated by you.
2. Do We Share Your Data?
- We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
3. How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails or by managing your Account.
4. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given It.
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 11, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
Cosatto Facebook Community Rules:
We want the Cosatto Facebook Page to be a fun, lively and positive environment for all of our fans. We encourage comments on Cosatto designs and parenthood related topics in an intelligent and constructive manner. That’s why we’ve outlined some Community Rules. We ask that everyone who posts and engages with our Page keeps to the rules, and we retain the right to remove content posted to Facebook and to block users from posting to this Page where these rules are broken, or when deemed otherwise necessary to create and retain a friendly and helpful community.
Cosatto does not endorse and is not responsible for posts made by fans of our Page.
- Please keep your comments relevant to the topic of the Page/post. Off-topic comments will be removed so we can keep discussions focused for all of our users. New discussions may be started on new topics and all relevant comments should be directed there.
- We will try to help you with any queries, but we want to respect your privacy so we will not ask for personal contact details on this page. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us privately via email or inbox message.
- Treat others in a friendly manner - as you would like to be treated yourself. Be polite, even if you disagree.
- Abusive language, unfriendly language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, Cosatto or their staff).
- Content that is obscene, distressing, defamatory, too graphic, libellous, slanderous, explicitly sexual and/or containing nudity is also banned.
- Posts that may identify individuals through personal information will be removed.
- Spam, comments subject to legal issues, content with overt religious or political bias, content that contains unverified or false claims about products, images and video without proper licensing/consent, content in violation of any law or regulation, content that promotes drugs or alcohol and illegal or inappropriate activities or dangerous behaviour and any other content that disrupts the enjoyment of the community for other users will be removed.
- We do not allow links to website that are not our own as we cannot guarantee the content of those sites.
- Constructive criticisms of Cosatto which we can act on or respond to is welcomed.
- Please respect all of Facebook’s terms and conditions http://on.fb.me/hix5Xa
We strive in ensuring that shipping expectations are met, and each package is handled with care and consideration. This policy outlines the guidelines and procedures for shipping. Please read this policy carefully to understand our shipping process, delivery timeframe, and applicable fees.
- Shipping Destination: We currently offer shipping services exclusively within Australia. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship items internationally at this time. Our range is limited, and sometimes we will reject orders if they are too far away within Australia.
- Delivery Timeframe: We strive to deliver your items within 14 business' days from the date of purchase. However, please note that delivery times may vary depending on the shipping address and the availability of the item in our inventory. We will make every effort to ensure prompt delivery.
- Shipping Fees: Our shipping fees are determined based on the weight of the item being shipped. The weight-based shipping fee will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process. Please note that these fees are subject to change without prior notice. We recommend reviewing the shipping fee information at the time of purchase to obtain the most accurate cost.
- Tracking and Confirmation: Once your order is processed and dispatched, we can provide you with a tracking number via email or any other contact information provided during the checkout process.
- Packaging and Handling: We take utmost care in packaging and handling your items to ensure they reach you in excellent condition. Our team follows industry-standard practices to secure your items during transit and minimize the risk of damage.
- Address Accuracy: It is vital to provide accurate and complete shipping details when placing an order. We cannot be held responsible for delays or non-delivery resulting from incorrect or incomplete address information. Please double-check all shipping details before finalizing your purchase.
- Returns and Refunds: If an item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service within 48 hours of delivery to initiate a return or refund process. We may require photographic evidence of the damage or defect for our records.
- We do not accept change of mind refunds.
- Customer Support: Our dedicated customer support team is available to address any queries or concerns you may have regarding shipping or your order. Please contact us via email or phone, and we will be happy to assist you.
Our Customer Care lines are opening Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Contact us email@example.com / 03 8481 1000
Company no (06529629)