5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to Buy Giggle Quad
Meet the Cosatto Giggle Quad 3 in 1 pram and pushchair. The mighty 4-wheeled sibling of gold-winning Giggle, with all the same famous features and smooth handling plus added oomph. It’s the ultimate buy, tested all the way up to 20kg so your little one can use it for even longer. This pram offers lie-flat spacious carrycot, with deep padded mattress. Swap it to reversible pushchair seat unit when they’re ready to sit up – facing you first, then the world. Giggle Quad offers enhanced performance and premium detailing - from deluxe amped-up wheels, to stitched leatherette handle and cuddly travelling companion. From birth and beyond, take your adventure further.
1. Enhanced Performance. Giggle Quad has convex profile tyres and all-round premium suspension for an ultra-smooth effortless glide. The unique tyre formula enhances durability by offering longer lasting tyres that give an even softer ride. Their deep tread handles multi-terrain so you can take your journeys anywhere. Giggle Quad is a dream to push.
2. Comfy All-Round. The luxury carrycot has maximised space to accommodate growing babies. The thick supportive mattress makes it ideal for occasional overnight sleeping. For ultimate freshness and comfort, the zip-in carrycot liner is machine washable. In pushchair mode, customise their comfort with the multi-recline seat - from bright and upright to laid-back lounging.
3. Ultimate Buy. Giggle Quad is designed for the long haul, tested all the way up to a mighty 20kg so your little one can use it for even longer. It has a supersized basket with 3.5kg capacity - for the biggest of shopping sprees.
4. User-Friendly. Compact Giggle Quad is your go-anywhere, stow-anywhere hero with easy, quick flat-folding lightweight chassis. Great for smaller cars. Great for busy family life.
5. Attention to Detail. With height-adjustable premium leatherette handle you can walk tall. Easy-release buttons mean mode-changes they can sleep through. Pop-off the swivel wheels and just whizz ‘em under the tap. The extendable sun-visor banishes pesky rays and there’s a cuddly travelling companion leapt straight from the pattern. Designed in their studio in the North of England, Giggle Quad unites Cosatto’s passion for design and baby science. It’s crafted with engaging, baby-pleasing patterns in the hood. Put your baby at the heart of the story and the heart of Great British design.
Cosatto. Clever stuff for happy babies.
Chassis and General
- Easily transforms to be used with carrycot, pushchair seat.
- Compact, easy quick flat fold.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis.
- All-round premium suspension for a smooth ride.
- Quick-release removable premium wheels with bearings for added glide.
- Convex profile tyres for an air-soft feel.
- Unique tyre material for enhanced durability with greater softness of ride.
- Deep tyre tread for multi terrain traction.
- Lockable swivel front wheels.
- Includes a little luxury travelling companion. Friends for life.
- Removable bumper bar/carrycot handle with fabric cover.
- Spacious storage basket tested to a whopping 3.5kg. Big storage on the go.
- Sun visor and toy loops on hood.
- UPF 100+ sunshade protection.
- Height-adjustable luxury leatherette ergonomic handlebar for comfort.
- Industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9kg (approx. 6 months).
- Luxury carrycot with maximised space to accommodate growing babies.
- Thick supportive mattress.
- Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping.
- Luxury tailored zip-in carrycot liner. Removable and washable for ultimate freshness and comfort.
- Pushchair seat suitable from approx. 6 months up to 20kg so your child can use it for even longer.
- Reversible pushchair seat. It’s duo-directional so your baby can bond with you or enjoy the view.
- 4 position recline.
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond Australian and European safety standards. That’s just for starters
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Mother & Baby Silver Award Winner
The luxury carrycot has maximised space to accommodate growing babies. The thick supportive mattress makes it ideal for occasional overnight sleeping. For ultimate freshness and comfort, the zip-in liner is machine washable.
Giggle Quad is designed for the long haul, tested all the way up to a mighty 20kg so your toddler can use it for longer. Its supersized basket has a 3.5kg capacity - for the biggest of shopping sprees.
Giggle Quad has convex profile tyres and all-round premium suspension for an ultra-smooth effortless glide. The unique tyre composition enhances durability and their deep tread handles multi-terrain.
The lightweight, nippy 4-wheel classic do-all pram and pushchair.
Patterns Babies Love
Put a baby in a Cosatto pram, they’re engaged and curious. Now we're working with the University of Sussex Baby Lab to develop products that are even better for your baby.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…